We've been helping bath, kitchen, lighting, and design and build showrooms like yours with very specific needs turn online insights into income for almost a decade. However, the best aspect of our unique portfolio of services is that everything we do to make our clients’ lives easier and better is focused on return on investment. That’s right — everything is measured, systematized, and scalable!
If the operational backbone and brain of the business development initiatives for your company aren't able to tally the "metrics that matter most” in systematic and segmented ways, well, you can kiss your ability to generate predictable revenue and have a lifestyle that involves getting repeatable results and much more, bye-bye.
Virtually all of the clients we work with have suffered from the same crucial deficiency that obstructs their business growth, success, and increased wealth: they all viewed and attacked their business problems and opportunities from a linear, stationary, limited point of view — and we have a proven record of changing that. The ShowroomMarketing.com Method™ is a very simple, and massively rewarding proposition. We challenge you to view, think, and attack your business problems in a non-linear way — to expand your mind and think in a creative, three-dimensional, probing, and expansive way. We want you to see and embrace all the different ways you and your team can think differently, take a generic concept and spin it, monetize it, maximize it, be creative and innovative with it, and achieve life-changing business growth.
That’s exactly how we view business and we can teach your team to do the same.
But more than anything, it's time to finally do the responsible thing when it comes to growing the number of inquiries and sales you are receiving from the internet at your showroom... the recipe you're about to see revealed is the #1 way to earn more, do less and gain more market-share in an instant!
Over the last six years, Monique’s has been awarded three national Showroom of the Year awards, increased revenue 26% year over year, and has a line-item ledger detailing exactly where each inquiry came from, which inquiries lead to quotes, and how many inquires became customers.
After two years of back and forth, the Prosource Supply team finally made the best investment for their business. With the new home page design to enhance the results of a primarily product-focused website (which is powered by SpecBooks™), and after our team course-corrected their Google Ads and added form and call tracking to their website, their five locations in the Carolinas are benefiting tremendously. Up and away, the ProSource Supply team is headed.
H2O Supply has experienced world-class results from their internet marketing initiatives in ways they have never seen before working with our company. H2O averages one call per day from Google Ads, uses FB & email marketing advertising to grow their footprint in the design community, and leverages email marketing to acquire accounts from top builders in the Dallas Fort Worth area that they have never been able to reach in the past.
1. Your Website Displays & Functions Optimally On All Devices (Smart Phone, Desktop Computer & A Tablet)
2. Your Marketing Strategy Portrays The Company In A High-Tech & High-Touch Fashion
Using Video, Having Testimonials w/Faces, Showcasing The Professional Associations You Belong To & Awards In Your Industry That You've Been Awarded With, As Well As Highlighting The Charitable Causes You Support Is A Wonderful Way To Relate At The Highest Level With Your 'Ideal' Clients...
3. Your Website Has A Product Catalog & You Use A Quote Creating Software And/Or Sales Optimization Software
4. You Have Installed A Call Tracking, Form Tracking, Wishlist & Live Chat Submission Tracking Software & Added Heat-Mapping To Your Website So That You're Able To Watch All Web Visitors Navigate, Click & Inquire, Or Buy From Your Site
5. Your Team Is Publishing Compelling Content To Your Online Infrastructure, Engaging In Offline Networking And Business Development & Belong To A Buying Group Or The Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Association (The DPHA)
6. You Or Somebody On Your Team Knows The Percentage Of Searchers In Your Market Who Are Looking For & Seeing Your Message When Terms Like "Showroom Near Me"... Product Category Searches Such As "Bathroom Vanities" Or "Farmhouse Sink"... And Searches For All Of The Brands You Carry In-Store And On Your Website Are Typed Into Google, Bing, Houzz & Beyond
7. You Are Systematically Tracking How A Lead Becomes A Quote As Well As Calculating The Exact Percentage That Quotes Are Becoming Closed Business At Your Company... A Gold Standard Showroom™ Is Able To Present These Numbers For Each Sales Person At Their Company
8. You Have Processes In Place For Improving The Top 10 Marketing & Sales Metrics That Matter Most For Your Business Each Month
9. You Are Following A Proven Recipe For "Monopolizing" You Marketplace On The Internet, And Beyond!
10. You Are Measuring, Monitoring, Adjusting & Controlling All Of Your Business Development Initiatives + Getting Coached On Applying More How-To Steps To The Mix So That You're Turning More Inquiries Into Closed Business Month-Over-Month
Since partnering with Ocean Glass back in 2016, the company has become the epitome for their abilities to measure, monitor, adjust, and control outcomes when advertising on the internet.
We've built an out-of-this-world website (with a really cool shower door configuration tool), dramatically decreased the cost-per-lead (CPL) in our Google Ad campaign, and created a sense of stability for the Ocean Glass team that they never had before! This account has seen its fair share of highs and lows over the years, but their CPL in June 2020 was the lowest we’ve ever seen. Trending in the proper direction is the most you can ask for with paid advertising.
As a second-generation business, Carpet Workroom wanted to “fast track” their success on the internet by buying their way to the first page of Google. Smart strategy, and the results have been proven to be beneficial from a sales standpoint. However, when compared to most clients, this company learned a lot more about the buying preferences of their target audiences through Google Ads. In fact, we've applied this data to other advertising channels (i.e., Facebook ads, Instagram ads, email marketing, and so on). Out of these advertising channels, we are currently examining what works best.
With five locations spanning across several states, Simon’s Supply has consistently gained more market share and inquiries over the last three years. Even after working with the team at ShowroomMarketing.com for only 30 days, Simon’s Supply sees at least one new caller per day from our marketing efforts, maintains an average cost per inquiry of $12, and sees Simon’s Supply also sees more predictability than ever from their online business development initiatives—and we’re just getting started